Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Next step...

So we met with the Dr. on Monday, it went VERY well. (well as good as it can go, with someone telling you since your last feble attempt to have children failed, so you only have one more chance at doing a "Cheaper"frozen cycle.) Anywho... We are able to give it another try in just 3 weeks! I was afraid that I might have to wait, but with this news, i get a little excited at the thought of being able to try again..Now! Although it was a little frustrating that there were no answers for the last failed transfer, I am hopeful this time. I have a brighter understanding that things will "work-out" I don't know how, but it will.

here's the plan:

- continue taking prenatal vitamin, and baby aspirin.
- get my BMI to at least 19 (7 lbs of fat shouldn't be to hard with thanksgiving tomorrow!)
- No Lupron this time! (since I don't ovulate on my own, there is no point in suppressing my ovaries, so shots in the belly! but still in the butt :( )
- Pray hard that this is what is suppose to happen right now.

7 comments:

Julie said...

Hey..you are in our prayers! I took baby asprins and progesterone with my pregnancies and it was the trick that worked for me..so keep taking those and praying and things will work out. Your prayers are heard and answered!!

amanda said...

Oh my goodness I had no idea you were doing all this. Now I feel bad cause I am always scared I gonna get pregnant. I get pregnant really easy but my cervix doesn't work. My babies fall out before they are done cooking. I would have to have my cervix sewn shut and be on bed rest if I got pregnant again. I am thinking about you!! And I want to send you a Christmas card so email me your address- aeg10@msn.com.

Mandi said...

I am so happy you get to try so soon! That is amazing! We will definitely pray for you guys! I know you will be blessed one way or another. You can have some of my BMI, I'd probably donate a lot more than 7lbs!

Tiff said...

I didn't no you had this blog I just clicked it and had no idea you were this far into this. I am so sorry you have to go through all of this. Somedays I feel so sorry for myself and then I realize everyone has there own trials. Hang in there your amazing!

Unknown said...

Thanks to the counter I know I have checked this blog atleast 150 times. Update somewhere for mothergrabbers sake!

The Bensons said...

Cyndi- I had no idea you were going through this. We will definately keep you in our prayers. I wish you the best of luck.

Twin Mama said...

Good Luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...