Thursday, November 20, 2008

Moving on...

The final verdict came back... Negative. They like to see your level be at 100 or more to consider it a positive test. Well mine was "less than 1" What the! I mean not even a little chance! it was kind of a hard day yesterday. I mean I knew it would be negative from all the home tests I took, But I guess in the back of my head I was kind of hoping for a miracle. And to go from consuming my every waking thought to taking the pills, suppositories, shots, Over and over again, timing it just right every day, to one phone call and STOP! just quit all the stuff you have been doing to your body to hold on to the little guys, and do nothing? So I am getting better. I will move on. I will try again. and it could happen again. We will meet with the Dr. on Monday, and discuss our next plan of attack for our final two embryos... here we go again.

2 comments:

LaDonna and Ben said...

I just need to call you. I wish I could be there to give you a hug right now. We could go get southwestern egg rolls at chiles or something to somewhat take your mind off things. I love you guys.

Mandi said...

Oh my sweet Cindy! I just found this link on your blog and read the whole thing. I just love you! Auggie was such a miracle and you have many more in sore for you. I was reading Elder Joseph B Wirthlin's talk from this past conference called "Come what may, and love it!!" He said, for every tear of sorrow you shed, you will have 100 fold tears of Joy in the Lord's time. I know you will be happy no matter what happens. I need to see you. Costco once a year doesn't do it for me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...