Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Little Crazy....

So I have done WAY to much searching on the Internet. I have talked my self (and my sister!) into testing EARLY!!! this is a major NO, NO! what if it is negative, and I get all down and depressed for the next week (depressed? who me? never.) what if it says positive but it is a false positive? what to do, what to do? Last time I held strong. I waited out the whole two weeks and only did the blood test! I must have been crazy! But I don't know what it is about this time? I just am feeling really negative, and so I feel like I need to test so I can pre-warn the person who has to call me with the negative result. Waugh Waugh (Debbie downer here.)


So after much debate, I talked my self into going to the Dollar store to get a pregnancy test! and one test turned out to be 9 tests, just so I can test everyday till my blood test! The poor kid working the cash register couldn't even make eye contact with me, crazy lady coming through buying the store out of pregnancy tests!






so I RUSHED home, squeezed out enough pee to get 4 drops, dropped them on the little test, and watched, and watched........







till......






NEGATIVE!


OK, I'm fine. really. fine. So maybe its a little early, right? even though other people are getting positives on there HPT's before me. I'm good. I will just test again tomorrow. no big deal.


Who am I kidding? I'm a little annoyed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...