Monday, December 22, 2008

6dp5dt


I don't know who even reads this blog? But if you do, i apologize for all the "ho-hummness" I am kind of a waste of a human being right now, my whole self is being consumed with thoughts of those little embryos. I really need to focus on something else, or my family just might send me to the loony bin.


However, I am pretty proud of myself for not doing a home test yet. I have two sitting in the drawer, but i am so afraid that it will be negative, that I would like to hold on to this "hope" just a little longer before having a huge meltdown. Besides, it's almost Christmas, so i don't think it would be wise to be Debbie downer all Christmas long, it just wouldn't be fair to my family. But really... I am not too hopeful, I really have no symptoms whatsoever! nothing. I wish I just had a little something to show that things were moving down there! ANYTHING! So here I am, Wishing, Waiting, Hoping, Praying, for a true Christmas miracle. 5 more days to go...

13 comments:

amanda said...

I am reading it and waiting with you. I hope it all works out. SO hard not trying to worry. Signed, hoping in Texas!!!

Cyndi said...

thank you Amanda! that means alot.

Baby Bling said...

I read it, atleast once a day. I wish I had the perfect words to make you feel better. You'll be okay, either way. You are the most positive, upbeat person I know.

Cyndi said...

really? most positive? you must know some real downers in your life... thank you!

Silly Shermans said...

Hey there missy...we're thinkin of ya! Thanks for sharing your journey with the world...its nice to know that we can still be blog neighbors!hehe

Tiff said...

Oh man I am obsessed with checking this now I am saying my prayers every day for you and hoping for some really good news. It's going to be okay Im sure of it that is what I have to tell my self everyday!

cyndi said...

Thanks Tiff! I'm glad all of our crap, can put eachothers crap, into perspective! In a good way...you know what I mean?

The Bensons said...

Cyndi, I read it and hope right along with you. I think it is great that you put your thoughts out there. I love ya and hope all turns out.

The Bensons said...

Cyndi, I read it and hope right along with you. I think it is great that you put your thoughts out there. I love ya and hope all turns out.

Julie said...

I totally read this and pray for you. I will put your name on the prayer roll at the Temple. And, I NEVER get preg symptoms ever--no naseau--no tenderness--nothing when I am preg. SO keep the hope alive! A new fam from Highland moved into your cute house--fun to have it occupied-but we still miss ya!

cyndi said...

julie, can you belive we actually sold that house! crazy! thanks for thinking of me!

Debbie said...

Cyndi, my prayer are with you, you and Rus are great parents and the Lord will bless you. Stay strong and keep the FAITH the Lord is with you, Love ya Debbie and Bob;)

Jilly Bean said...

Cyndi I just found this blog. My heart is going out to you. Our hearts are so tied to having children, aren't they? I really hope these little guys took. I can't help but think of how pleased Heavenly Father must be that you are so dedicated to becoming and being a mother. You are making sincere sacrifices to have your babies. I think you'll be so blessed for your efforts, whatever the outcome. I'm praying for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...