Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Auggie's First Smile?


So we have all been losing our minds for the past couple weeks trying to get August to show some emotion! We tried EVERYTHING! he wouldnt even budge! I even went so far as to ask his doctor to check his hearing and eyesight, for fear that he maybe couldnt hear or see us! all of that checked out ok, but everytime we would try to get him to crack a little smile (and make complete fools of ourself) he would give us this "what u lookin' at" face. Well Finally after weeks of hard work, with no sign of recognition, he did it...well I think...OK, so its not the biggest smile but it's SOMETHING! and it must have been my lucky day because i had the camera right there next to me!Horray! he is alive!

11 comments:

Anne said...

So Cute!! Good Job Auggie!

Amanda said...

Hi!! I added you to my blog roll so I could check in with you now. You have a cute little family. My email is aeg10@msn.com. My life is so crazy. We will be in Utah in July so we will need to get together. I think about you and Alisa and wonder what you guys are up to. We have been in Texas for almost 5 years. Talk to you soon.
Amanda

Andrea said...

WOW! You guys look like you are doing great. Congrats on the new baby! Milo is as cute as ever. I am so glad you found our blog! Do you mind if I add you to our blog list! Your new house looks awesome! Is it by Jeff's?

Andrea

Andrea said...

We are in AF I don;t know how to describe where, almost highland. I told Leslie I would plan a get together! You guys should come. I don't know when yet, but I should probably get on it! Life gets busy!
andrea

Haskins said...

It is so fun when they start to express emotions!! Auggie is so cute!!!

O'BRIEN FAMILY BLOG said...

cute man! so darling. i am glad to see you doing some floral design! it will be nice to know another designer around that actually has talent! cool!

James said...

That "after" shot looks exactly like Russ. I love it!

Sommer said...

That is hilarious!! I did the same thing with my little boy. I thought he was blind and deaf because he didn't respond. Oh we are funny paranoid moms :)

Randy And Chely said...

WHOO HOO!!!! Auggie smiled!!!! Good job. Look I finally made one. And its taking me HOURS to figure it all out. haha. I added you on my link list.

Jason, Alyson, Kaci, Brynley & Ashlynn said...

What a handsome boy! Love the pictures...hope all is going well with you guys!

Persnickety Prints said...

Cindy....i found you through Michelles blog. This little man i so cute & i love the name!!! YOu are such an entrepeneur! I love your website!
CHari

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...