Tuesday, December 29, 2009

12dp2dt

total shock.
Beta 271





POSITIVE!





I cant even believe it! I had absolutely no symptoms or indications that i could even be pregnant! I was SURE that this was a bust! I was calculating how many more semesters of student loans I would have to get before I could try next time! I had researched all over the Internet to try and find someone who had no symptoms and still came out with a positive beta... let me tell ya, there were slim pickins' so this post will be for those who googled "no symptoms BFP" or "no symptoms positive beta" because that's me! OK. now I'm just rambling, I am so excited and shocked! really.

12 comments:

Erin said...

I've been lurking for a while, but I have to tell you how excited I am for you!! Good luck with everything over the next few weeks and months!

Julie said...

I am soooo excited for you!!! Prayers are answered!

Russ said...

YYYYYAAAAAAHHHHHHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU MY DEAR CYNTHIA!!

WE'RE GONNA HAVE A BABY!!!!!!!

Lindz said...

SO EXCITED!!! CONGRATS!!

'Murgdan' said...

Here from LFCA. Just wanted to wish you a hearty CONGRATS :-)

O'BRIEN FAMILY BLOG said...

CONGRATS!

Hopeful Mama said...

Congratulations on the high beta numbers and it is a nice surprise to not have any symptoms as well. Good luck with your journey!

babygaga said...

Congratulations with the positive Beta, I didn´t have any symptoms myself, they only came at the start of week 7, and I have been feeling terrible since.
So no symptoms in the beginning doesn´t mean a thing :)

Lloyd Family said...

That is one fabulous Beta!!! Possibly multiples? :) Congrats Cyndi. I'm so happy for you.

Tiff said...

I can't even tell you how excited I am for you. congrats, congrats, congrats! You deserve it!

Melissa G said...

Asolutely fantastic number.

Congratulations!!!

LFCA

Anonymous said...

Here from LFCA and wanted to say congratulations!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...