Monday, December 21, 2009

orange sized ovaries



So I went in to get an ultrasound today just to make sure that my bloated belly was not to dangerous, and everything checked out OK, there was definitely fluid in there, but not a harmful amount. However! the Dr. informed me that my ovaries are the size of ORANGES! so that explains why I look like I am 6 months pregnant! and why I feel like my back is breaking! he also said that the blister on my belly button (which is now totally bruised all around it) is due to the pressure of my insides pushing outward. whenever I leave the house and go out in public I fear that someone is going to ask me how far along I am! I probably feel alot bigger than I actually look...maybe?

no other significant changes. I am 4dp2dt and I have felt a few cramping twinges tonight, maybe implantation? i can hope!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...