Tuesday, December 22, 2009

5dp2dt

So I'm a little down today, in more ways than one. I have been felling pretty large in the belly with hyperstimulation which on one hand was a bummer because it was very uncomfortable but I was told by the nurses, that that could be a good sign because hyperstimulation symptoms worsen with pregnancy, and my last successful in-vitro I had it and, well, it worked! so although the hyperstimulaton wasn't something I would wish on anyone, it gave me a little hope that this was going to work this time. Well, ANYWAY, I woke up this morning and my stomach size and dramatically decreased!? like really! by like 4 inches! so now although I am not one to complain about a shrinking waistline... I am complaining!!! I feel like all hope is lost right now because wouldn't it get worse if my body was putting out pregnancy hormones right now? maybe I am just over analyzing the whole thing. Russ told me today as I was venting to him about this "it's ok. you still look pregnant to me." thanks?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...