Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Say hello to my little friends...



So here they are, my new house guests. I hope to make them feel comfortable, so they will want to nuzzle up for a few months and make a home. The transfer went well today. I was a little anxious when I woke up to the snow this morning, and it doesn't help to have the thought weighing in the back of my mind that this is it! these are the last two frozen embryos we have! But over all I was feeling pretty positive. the only bump in the whole procedure was my bladder! I was told to go in with a full bladder. well once we got there things were a little behind, so by the time that we actually went into the procedure room, I was ready to BURST! so it made it very uncomfortable! I was suppose to lay there for at least 15 minutes after the transfer, but after about 5 minutes, i couldn't take it anymore, I bolted for the bathroom! So despite that little incident, every thing went good. Now all there is to do is keep up on all the shots and pills, and WAIT! simple, right? I will keep an update of the wretched wait. at least I have the holidays to help with my every second obsessing....NOT!

2 comments:

Baby Bling said...

I am so glad to hear that it went well. I will have it in the back of my mind, too. You'd better keep this updated to I don't have to call you and make you tell me that same story you've probably already told a million times that day! Yes, heaven forbid I call you and we actually talk!

Mandi said...

You should have peed your pants! Then you could have had a funny story to tell your little one! I have a good feeling about this one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...