Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Russ' Birthday Celebration Week!

Rusty turned the big 32 this week! he has one of those dreaded December Birthdays where he always gets the good ol' "this is for your birthday AND Christmas" gift. So we had a full week of celebrating for him so he would feel special.

We started out with a party at our house with my side of the Family, where Russ served up some of his famous favorite desert, Chocolate Waffles! mmmmm!

I can never get him to be serious...

Next we had a little Friend get together at Russ' restaurant of choice, which of course was Chili's (he cant pass up on a good burger)

"the gang"


James and Anne

What would a party be without Matt and Alissa?
John And Dia...
Darrin and Darcie and there newest addition (#5!)
Last but not least... Andy (minus his better half, We missed you Whit!)
once again.... not a serious face.
And to top it all off, we wrapped up the week with a party at the Lowry House which is always filled with good food and Fun!

Finally a "normal" face!
Happy Birthday Rusty! We Love You!


I just had to put this picture in because of Auggies poor face! he is walking/falling so much he looks like he's been beat up! poor guy!

7 comments:

Tiff said...

Russ I feel for ya I am the 15th and it sucks. I always get the this is for your birthday and christmas what a bunch of crap! O-well hope you had a good one!

James said...

Happy Birthday Russ!

Although it seems like if you just combined your birthday with Christmas you would be "killing 2 birds with one stone" so to speak. You would also be much less of a burden on your family and friends. Let's be honest, no one wants to buy you two gifts in the same week. Just something to think about for the future.

The Bensons said...

Garrett's birthday is the 26th of December. He hasn't noticed how he gets looked over by most relatives yet but someday he will.
Do you remember throwing bacon into the air at my house and it stuck to the ceiling? That mark never went away the rest of the time we lived there and wouldn't be suprised if it were still there. I don't know why I remembered that while looking at your blog...

cyndi said...

What! me throw bacon on someones celing!? you must have me mistaken. Ok... I remember. who could resist throwing bacon? I mean have you ever tried it for yourself? In fact, I think I will go throw some now. thanks for the idea!

Jilly Bean said...

Happy birthday, Russ! Auggie is getting so big! His little bruises are cute...

I love that in the pic where you finally got a "normal" face from Russ, the little kid on the left is making a goofy face! lol

LaDonna and Ben said...

Happy Birthday Russ. Wish we could be there to celebrate. We miss you guys.

Shawn and Erica said...

I know that Russ's face might have been normal when he was blowing out his candles but did you notice Mikey's on the side?? ha ha ha ha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...