Sunday, March 23, 2008

Fevers, Carrotts and Candy

As you can tell milo is very excited that the Easter bunny came
and ate his carrotts he left out!
Easter should be full of laughs and Excitment right? Well lets just say ours was full of tears and comotion! Milo woke up at 12:00 last night and was Blazing hot! so I took him back to bed and took his temp. it was 105.0!!!! I stareted to panic, I told Russ, and we debated wether or not to take him to the ER, I gave him tylenol, and he finnally fell back asleep. I continued to check his temp all night long! (it was a LOOOONG night!) it stayed high all night, but when he woke up this morning it was gone! I mean give me a break! why do things like that only happen in the night! But, he is complaning that his throat and ears hurt, SO I called the on-call Doctor and she said there is just a nasty viral thing going through, and if he does'nt have the fever for 24 hours straight then he is fine?....... he may be fine, But im not! So for the time being, he will only eat Otter Pops. He would'nt even eat any Easter Candy...thats how I know he is not feeling well!
Happy Easter?

12 comments:

Cami said...

I swear kids my kids always get sick at night, poor milo. I can't believe that color stained your countertops I would be freaking out!!!

Tiff said...

Oh I hope the crazy party at the Ericksen's didn't get him sick! It was kinda chilly and we were pretty much outside the whole time!!! So sorry about that! We were so glad he could come he is such a cute kid!!! Im crapping my pants about your granite I am so lucky cause Belle always does that with the kids & I love it cause I hate the mess!!!

Julie said...

I hope Milo is feeling better..we missed you at church. We had to speak--so glad it is over. Watch out..I bet you guys are up next to speak! We did the same thing to our granite-who would have thought?

Haskins said...

That's too bad! That is always so hard!! HEy nice job getting nic to blog! I am so glad!!

Hayley Holliman said...

So sorry Milo was sick. Hope he is feeling better.

Kallas Family said...

Hope he is feeling better. there is nothing worse then sick kids especially when it is Easter!

Tara said...

I hate when kids get sick. Colby and Owen both just got over strep thoat. Owens bum is still hurting from the shot they gave him. I really hope he gets better and you guys don't get sick too.

Walnut said...

i know how you feel milo. my temp was up to 98.9.

I just read the comment on the first car blog. I couldn't stop laughing about how Cyndi commented on the car but i really laughed at 'Russ is retarted' i don't know why that was so funny but i was cracking up.

I did like vanilla ice. i even had the 3 lines shaved into the sides of my hair like Vanilla. I really want to bring it back

Amanda said...

You are so good about checking blogs. I never have time lately. I love little Milo, he is such a mini Russ. I hate sick kids. We had to stay in with Matthew all winter just to keep him from getting sick. I got so bored and fat :) Luckily we will in Texas and it is 80 already and he can go out. Hope he is doing better.

Romney Family said...

that stinks for sure. Alyssa had the same thing Friday night~she started a fever about 6 that night and then it was gone by the morning time and she wouldn't eat anything. I hope that you caught up on your sleep!!

Amanda said...

okay, I must say one more thing. I miss the laser. Good times! Like all the times you ran out of gas. And when the hub caps got stollen, but really they were under the car. I also miss the geo metro. Way too many good times in that one to write down. I am sitting at my computer laughing...we were crazy

Jonny and Suzette Baird said...

oh so sad!!! that sucks about his fever, poor guy! What a cute idea to leave carrots out and he looks so wasted from the long night, ha ha! so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...