Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Bows, Bows And More BOWS!


SO I decided to stop using the "I just had a baby" card, and get back to WORK! So this is my first week back doing bows, and it was actually quite enjoyable! (give me a month and Im sure i'll say otherwise!) I think it is better now because I have a whole room deticated to Baby Bling! that way I can sprwal out and do some work for half an hour and shut the door when i'm done! now if I only had a little girl to put them on my life would be complete!
P.S. Order bows at: www.babyblingbows.com

9 comments:

summer said...

NICE! You are the best bow-maker!

The Green's said...

do you work for baby bling or did you create baby bling???

Jason, Alyson, Kaci, Brynley & Ashlynn said...

K, I so recognize those bows, and can I just say that they are so stinkin cute! I'm so sad that Bryn has outgrown hers! Love them!!

Sommer said...

Those are so cute, I had no idea you made bows. I just bought a bunch from Baby Bling at the Holy Cow Boutique.

bulkleybunch said...

nicely done cyndi!! you got skills. can i convince you to come back to the perverse environment of bunco one more time? hee hee. i'm so glad i had at least one person on my side. and fyi everyone, beware of the knock off baby bling bows, they pale in comparison to the real deal!!

Tiff said...

Oh how bows make me so Happy!!! I am a true lover of baby bling bows!!!

Mandi said...

I went to your website and it is amazing! You are quite the entrepreneur! I'd buy one for Jay, but Matt would get mad :)

Haskins said...

Did you make all of those bows? YOu are skilled!! They are so cute!! I just love putting bows in Maddi's hair!1

Tara said...

How do we get some for our little girl?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...