Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Nanny 911?

Some may look at this as child negligence,
but I thought it was cute!
While Milo was playing on the floor I layed Auggie next to him so Milo could entertain him while I was talking on the phone (to Nicole of course) I had my back turned to them, and I could hear Milo giggiling and Auggie was cooing and making all sorts of "talking" noises,
and this is what I saw when I looked over...
Milo was sliding him all around the wood floor! and Auggie looked so happy! Milo was really being gentle and soft, so he wouldnt fall off the blanket. So I felt that it was cute and not harmful, but in a way you could look at it and think "what kind of mom lets there 5 year old drag the 2 month old baby all around the Hard wood floor!?" well i did. Milo is just so eager to finally have a little brother to play with! now is that really so bad?

9 comments:

Tiff said...

Oh I love it Krew and Kwincee do that all the time I mean I guess that they aren't 2 months old but whatever it's cute I won't turn you in!

Julie said...

So priceless!!

Kallas Family said...

boys will be boys!!

Mandi said...

I can't wait to have two. how nice would it be to have a little entertainer besides me. Oh I love babies!

Amanda said...

Soon they will be jumping off the furniture and making forts out of blankets together. So cute of Milo to play with him like that.

Erin said...

That is really sweet. I think it's great Milo is starting early! They will be best of friends by the time Auggie is old enough to play along!

Anne said...

Tell Milo...Super Annie (I mean Nanny) has been called and she is on her way! That behavior is unacceptable!! :)

Haskins said...

It seriously is the best when they can entertain eachother!

Randy And Chely said...

How cute! I can just imagine Milo's little giggle as he is doing it. BTW. Has Mama seen the picture on your page yet?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...