Saturday, March 8, 2008

Milo's Artwork


Ok. I know this subject is probaly getting old, but I just had to put this picture that milo drew on here! it is soo cute! if you cant tell, it is a picture of him and Swayze, well if you notice that the girl in the picture has black and yellow hair and swayze has blond hair? so i asked Milo why he drew her with black and yellow hair? and he said "Sometimes, when she stands in the sun, you can see light and dark colors of hair." I thought that was so cute! he drew her hair in the sunlight!

5 comments:

Kallas Family said...

So I found your blog through Hayley's. Your kids are adorable!! Cute blog.

Kim (Hawkins) Kallas

Tiff said...

Holy crap I wondered if you had a blog! I am so glad I found it I need to come up and see your baby and your house they both look adorable I hope you are doing good I was sad we couldn't come to dinner tonight we will have to do it another time for sure!

O'BRIEN FAMILY BLOG said...

its been a while cyndi - how did you find my blog? blogging is so amazing it will get us all connected in the end i think! your house is darling i love it! congrats thats amazing! our house is up on the market and we are getting pumped for another round! your boys are beautiful and i am so happy for you! say hi to russ

Nicolle said...

Of course I remember you! Im so glad you found my blog cause ive been wanting to see new picts of your lil baby! He is so cute! I love the newborn picts! Oh and Milos lil girlfriend is so cute too! Um Ive been bugging Leslie to take me to see your new house, I love the picts you posted!

Kayla said...

Hey, I'm glad you commented on my blog. I found yours too. August is darling! Congratulations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...