Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The BIG 20!

No, no, I didn't turn 20. (although I could totally pull it off! Ha. ha. ha. kidding.) I'm talking about our 20Th! MOVE! oops, we did it again. we decided that due to recent housing market turmoil and our financial situation (or lack there of...) it would be wise for us to downgrade a little and sell our money pit. It really hasn't been that bad of a transition, because we literally just moved a few streets away and Milo is able to stay in the same school, and all his Friends are still close. So all in all I think this is a wise move for us, even if it does make 20 moves in less than 10 years!
So this isn't the best picture, I ran out and took it, because I know I like to have a little visual to get the full picture. It really is the perfect house for us right now, we really have enjoyed the fun yard, and play-set for the kids.

1 comment:

Shawn and Erica said...

Love it!! Its so cute! Wish we were going to be there for Milo's birthday so I could see it! Oh by the way, we are on move 14 (within 3 1/2 yrs). We just wanted to follow in your footsteps!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...