Ok, I don't have time to do a "real" post, But I just had to give a quick update... and of course, pictures help make my humdrum life seem a little more fascinating!
- I am happy to report, we are having MAJOR improvement on the sleep situation here! I will write a full post later, but lets just say, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! yay me! but I couldn't have done it without all the helpful comments, THANK YOU!!
- Other big news... Oscar is officially crawling! he decided the army crawl wasn't getting him around fast enough and decided to kick it into high gear and go for it! not only is he crawling, but he is trying to pull himself up on everything! which is causing some bumps on the head, here we go!
- We have had a busy week, with some walks, (when the crazy weather decided to cooperate) this is a picture of the babies first walk outside in the stroller, they loved being outside! I can not wait for the weather to warm up!
- Auggie is driving me crazy! This kid has so much energy, I really need to find a way to harness it and use it to my benefit.. (like to pull the car, so we can save money on gas? just a thought...) But he says the cutest things, and loves to sing. His favorite song is "all the small things" by Blink 182, to hear his little voice sing all the words is just adorable!
- Milo, Milo, Milo... really, the sweetest, kindest, most thoughtful, tender-hearted kid you could ever meet. He is so talented and artistic. However, he is struggling so hard with his spelling and reading! I have talked to his teacher and expressed my concerns, but she doesn't seem to be as worried as I am about it. We have the biggest struggles during homework time, that one of us usually ends up in tears about it. I don't know if he needs a tutor, or if I just need to learn how to teach him better? He has a really hard time focusing, but only when it comes to spelling or reading, he is excellent at math. does anyone out there know of any teaching tactics that I could try with him? books to read? tutor for hire? ugh.
- I made a bouquet for my sister-in-law's winter wedding, She is getting married on the top of a mountain, and skiing down in her wedding dress! I cant wait to see the pictures! These were just some picture I took with my camera...
- I really am having to much fun with a little girl. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my boys, but I love playing dress up with my little Lola, she is such a good sport!
have ZERO plans! I better get creative real quick, or we are going to go crazy!