Friday, February 26, 2010

12 Weeks

I cant believe I am almost out of the first trimester! Things so far have been pretty good? I have the usual early pregnancy symptoms, nausea (but no throwing up!) tired all day, but cant sleep all night! this one is probably the most annoying right now. I really am having a hard time falling asleep and staying asleep. I am usually a good sleeper. But it probably hasn't helped that my little 2 year old has been super sick and not sleeping well either.


I went to my 12 week appointment this week, its amazing how nervous I get, I kind of go there expecting to be missing one baby or BOTH babies, I guess that is just part of the gift of infertility that keeps on giving! constant worry and fear for the worse! But, luckily, everything looked great! both babies were measuring a few day ahead of schedule and their heart rates were perfect!


here are some pictures of the ultrasound AND I am already feeling like a bad mom, but I cant remember which baby they said was baby "A" and which was baby "B"! Is that horrible or what!? but baby "A" or baby"B" I love them both the same.
one baby

Two baby
12 week belly

4 comments:

Priscilla said...

SUPER CUTE PHOTOS!!!!! Love your comment about "the gift that keeps on giving"...hilarious;y put and SO totally true!

Congrats on your last week in the 1st trimester!! YAY!!!

Jason, Alyson, Kaci, Brynley & Ashlynn said...

so glad everything is going well. if only we could all look that great at 12wks!lol we are just so excited for you guys...praying for pink, but you make such handsome boys blue would be awesome too!lol

quadmom said...

Those are fantastic u/s photos! They look so precious. I know what you mean about feeling like one of them won't be there every time you get another u/s. I still hold my breath when they put the wand on my stomach and the babies jump into view. I think you're right, it's just a part of infertility.

Congrats on entering the 2nd trimester!

Irina said...

I can't believe how small you look for a pregnancy of twins and at 12 weeks already. I am a young mum of 3 beautiful girls and apregnant for the 4 th time. It was a BIG shocker for us. I thank God everyday that he blessed me with an extremely fertail womb, but me and my husband were really hoping to wait a few years to get pregnant again. But not everything goes by plan (as a mum yourself I'm sure your quit aware of that yourself). Twins are extremely common in my family and my husbands, I'm in soo convinced that I am pregnant with twins, now at 10 weeks. I keep doubting myself thinking that it's just my 4th pregnancy and I'm just starting to show earlier, but at times I am 100% positive it's twins. I am quit small like you, and am showing at 10 weeks like you are at 12. I know I know I shouldn't be comparing my pregnancy with someone else's but I'm soo curious. We haven't had any ultrasounds yet or seen a doctor/ midwife. I'm just wondering how did you feel? Did you have a feeling it was twins? Or completely cought off guard? My Symptoms are completely different from my last pregnancies and very similar to yours, and I know another mother that is having twins and her symptoms are exactly the same as yours were. Ugh!! I'm so sorry to be rambling on. Thanks for your time.

P.s. your children are so so so beautiful and by the looks of it looks like your doing an amazing job with them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...