Friday, January 8, 2010

5 weeks 4 days

Sooo..... I got really sick this week, like REALLY sick! I got the stomach flu, followed by a nasty sinus infection, and a bladder infection all within like 3 days! it has been a ruff week!

well..... my mom happens to work at my OB's office and thanks to my fabulous Dr. I was able to go in today and take a "peek" at what is going on in there....


and....









well....









TWO!

Now I know it is still really early and who knows what could happen from here? But for now we have TWO little growing babies! we are so excited and haven't even begun to think of all the work that comes along with this! But for now, we are happy.

(looks like you were right Stephanie!)

6 comments:

Baby Smiling In Back Seat said...

Congratulations! Good luck at the next u/s, and with the wait until you can see them again.

Hope you're feeling better too.

LaDonna and Ben said...

Cyndi, I'm speechless.CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Lindz said...

soooo excited for you!!!!!

Lloyd Family said...

Such fabulous news!!!! Now I'm crossing my fingers for two little girlies :)

The Bensons said...

YEAH!! I am so excited for you! Funny thing, Jim and his wife are expecting twins from invetro, too! Good luck, Cyndi! I miss ya.

Suzette Baird said...

Cyndi!

that was so fun to read....especially with that ending, two babies! what a miracle. I am so happy for your family. You are a great writer, you need to write a book on all this!

Congrats! I am 1dp5dt ? (if that's how you say it?) yesterday was my transfer....

fingers crossed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...